Poor service complaint letter template

This letter informs a hotel that you received poor service during a recent stay.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

[time of your stay], [people who stayed at the hotel] stayed at [hotel name]. During [my/our] stay, [I/we] [was/were] very unhappy with some of the service [I/we] received.

[description]

This kind of behavior is unacceptable. Please know that [I/we] will not be staying in [hotel(s) you’ll avoid] in the future. If you wish to discuss this matter with me, you may reach me at [phone number]. Thank you.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace