Lost luggage Complaint letter

This letter informs an airline that your luggage was damaged or lost in transit.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

[time of flight], [people flying] [was/were] booked on flight [flight number] for [destination], flying out of [airport name]. Upon my arrival in [destination], [I/we] discovered that [my/our] luggage had been [problem with luggage].

[description]

To date, [I/we] have not received any sort of compensation from [airline name] for the cost of [purchases]. I would like to speak with someone as soon as possible about resolving this unpleasant situation. You may reach me at [phone number].

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace