Tour company complaint letter

This letter expresses your displeasure at the services of a tour company that did not go the places you expected, had guides that didn’t speak your language, etc.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

[time you took tour] [travelers] took [kind of tour] through [agency name]. [I/We] [was/were] very dissatisfied with the quality of the tour, and would like to inform you of the problems.

[description]

I feel that the tour was badly misrepresented by [agency name], and I think [I/We] [am/are] entitled to some sort of compensation, such as a partial refund. Please contact me as soon as
possible to discuss how we may resolve this unpleasant situation.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace