Overcharged for hotel stay complaint letter

This letter informs a hotel that you believe you were overcharged for your room during a recent stay.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

[time of your stay], [people who stayed at the hotel]
stayed at [hotel name]. And while [I/we] enjoyed
[my/our] stay, I realized after departing that [I/we] were
overcharged for the [room/rooms] by [$ amount].

I believe if you check your records, you will see that [I/we]
stayed for [number of nights] in [room/rooms] that were
listed at [room rate]. That should have brought the bill to [$
correct amount]. Instead, the bill presented to [me/us] was
for [$ actual bill amount].

Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss this matter and
arrange a refund or credit if necessary. Thank you for your attention
to this matter.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace