Travel guidebook complaint letter

This letter complains to a travel book that the information about a certain city, restaurant, etc. is incorrect.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

I understand that it’s difficult to keep your guidebooks up-to-date on
every facet of every country from year to year, but the kind of glaring
errors that [travelers] found on [my/our] trip to
[location of trip] are pretty hard to take.

[description]

[I/We] use travel guides frequently on our trips around the
world. If you would like [me/us] to continue using yours, I would
suggest you make an effort to keep the information current. Thank you.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace