Complaint letter of bad advice on pricing your property

This letter complains to a real estate agent about his or her suggestions for pricing a home, suggestions that ended up with the home priced too high or too low for the market.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

When [I/we] came to you to sell [my/our] home at
[address], [I/we] [was/were] under the impression
that you knew the pricing of comparable homes in the [name of your
area] area, and that you could help [me/us] price
[my/our] home to attract buyers and also get maximum value.

However, as the property has gone on the market, [I/we] have
discovered that [my/our] property is terribly
[underpriced/overpriced]. [description]

[I/we] need to meet with you immediately to discuss this problem.
Please contact [me/us] at [number]. In the meantime, I
trust that you will put in the time and research necessary to price
[my/our] home properly without delay.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace