Unpleasent room complaint letter

This letter informs a hotel that your room was unacceptable, either dirty, not restocked, or simply not the room you wanted.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

[time of your stay], [people who stayed at the hotel]
stayed at [hotel name]. During [my/our] stay,
[my/our] [room/rooms] were [problem with room(s)].

I believe that due to the unsatisfactory nature of this experience,
[I/we] [are/am] entitled to some sort of compensation, be
it a refund or some complimentary nights at [hotel name]. Please
contact me as soon as possible at [phone number] about remedying
this most unsatisfactory situation.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace