Complaint letter about property taxes

This letter complains to the local government about a property tax assessment that you felt was unfair.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

[time assessment was made] a new assessment was made of [my/our] home for property taxes. When [I/we] got the
results of this assessment, [I/we] [was/were] outraged, to say the least. I consider this assessment to be unfair and incorrect.

[description]

[I/we] would like to talk with the assessor or another responsible person at the [body you’re writing to] and discuss
how to resolve this misunderstanding. Please call [me/us] at [phone number].

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace