Complaint about home inspection

This letter complains to an inspection service that an inspection performed on a property you purchased was not up to par.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

[Recipient Address Goes Here]

Hello,

[time of inspection], [inspecting party] came to inspect the property at [address] before [I/we] purchased it. At the time, [I/we] [was/were] told that the property was in good condition. In the time since that inspection and the purchase, that has not proven to be the case.

[description]

[I/we] believe that this is not the type of service a customer should expect from a professional inspection company. I would like to discuss [desired action]. Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss this matter.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl: [List of enclosed items goes here]


Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace